· Have you heard about Richfield’s upcoming 120- to 500-unit apartment complex? Do you know why it’s being built here? How about the new dance studio and community center? What about the new French restaurant being built in Downtown Richfield?
Keep up with the latest at the Sevier Valley Roundup!
View this post on Instagram
· Richfield City wants to hear from you! Answer a quick survey about your thoughts over high-speed Internet access and also about the downtown area — today!
· Great photos from this year’s Sevier County Fair!
·Mark your calendar to
enjoy Trail Days at Richfield City Park! Join us on Saturday, September 18, 2021
from 11 AM – 4 PM. There will be Food Trucks, Farmers’ Market, Bounce Houses, Vendor Booths, and more! See you there!
· The Richfield Lin’s is ramping up their sales and public outreach for this Labor Day weekend — and beyond. We have Lin’s recent specials — including half-off, today-only specials — featured daily on Sevier Valley Dining! Don’t miss the deals!
· Hey, here’s a news flash: According to the US Census, we’re all getting older here in rural Utah. Catch up on the latest Utah news — in moments — right here on the Sevier Valley Roundup’s Utah News section!
· Get a 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home on three acres in Monroe, with water and outbuildings, for $290,000. Check out his listing and more at Sevier Valley Homes!
· It seems like everyone in Sevier County is hiring lately — including the Central Utah Public Health Department, the Sevier County Sheriffs, and Six County AOG. We gather all these jobs and more at Sevier Valley Jobs!
· Like so many things, this year’s sports schedule is being changed by the on-going “Delta” COVID outbreak. Even so, football season is back again! Get the latest on our upcoming local sports events and scores at MidUtah Radio.
· For local movies over the long holiday weekend, Huish Reel Theatre is showing Disney’s live-action “Jungle Cruise,” the animated “Paw Patrol: The Movie,” and Marvel’s latest — “Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings!”
Or, especially with the days getting shorter, spend a relaxing evening at the area’s new drive-in movie theater at 2588 N Vermillion Canal Road in Sigurd!
· SVC has some great country music acts coming soon!
· Buster’s Cafe has reopened — for dine-in or takeout — for the school year on the Snow Richfield campus, in the northeast corner of the administration building. Easy access in the parking area west of Sevier Vally Center. This year, The Main Event is back and alongside burgers and more, their daily specials next week be serving Fry Bread Tacos, Tikka Masala Curry, Cheesy Italian Chicken, and Buster’s Bleu Burgers. Dine around the world right here in Richfield!
· Did you know that one of the best tests to know if your home safe is whether or not you know your neighbor’s names? Learn to become aware — and safe — at Sevier Valley Neighborhood Watch!
· If you’re anything like us, you’re hearing about lots of folks we know down sick or even going into the hospital over the Delta variant of COVID. You can get vaccinated Wednesdays at the Public Health Department, and you can make reservations at Walmart or Lin’s Fresh Market pharmacies.
· Do you, a friend, or a family member have a cracked screen on their iPhone? Remember that Intermountain Computer Services, on Main Street in Richfield, can repair iPhone screens! Contact them for details!